6 Steps To Creative Visualization Technique
By: Biang Lim
How do you use your creative power within to achieve your goals-create wealth, health or happiness in life ?
One effective way to do is to use visualization.Tony Robbins said,’what you visualize, you energize!’That’s true.
Your creative visualization power will motivate you toward your goal far more than anything.
Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination to create what you want in your life.Creative visualization activates your subconscious mind power to really attract what you desire into reality. Visualization activates the law of attraction to work for you.
Imagination is the ability to create an idea or mental picture in your mind.In creative visualization you use your imagination to create a clear image of something you desire to manifest.
Then you continue to focus on the idea or picture regularly, giving it positive energy until it becomes objective reality…in other words, until you actually achieve what you have been visualizing.
Your mental images of the things you ardently desire must be in minute details and clear. That is the secret of effective visualization technique.
Follow the 6 steps process below on how to do creative mental visualization that get result-your success, health, wealth,make more money, enjoy loving relationship or any other goal you have set .
1. Choose a quiet, peaceful and comfortable surrounding. Sit or lie down.
2. Relax yourself. This is very important for your visualization to get positive result! Breathe slowly and deeply to reach a relaxed state. Your mind should be quiet and calm.
3. Now, mentally visualize the actions you have to perform in order to achieve your goals. Be as detailed as possible. Visualize yourself already in possession of your goals!This is the true secret-an act of faith in what you so desired about.
4. Use all your senses-taste, touch, hearing, sight, smell and even feeling- to associate with what you have to do in your mental picture.
5. Say with conviction you can achieve these goals by working on your practical plan of action. Use positive self-affirmations that you can achieve it. Your self- affirmations or self-talks do effect your subconscious mind and tap its power to achieve your goal.
6. Practise it daily. This visualization exercise may take only five minutes but it can do wonders in motivating yourself to perform with excellence and enthusiasm.Fix a suitable time and place to practise it daily. The most ideal periods are just before you sleep at night and just after you wake up in the morning.
Apply this effective creative visualization technique to achieve all the goals you have set for life. Creative visualization works when you really put it into daily practise to achieve success for life!
About The Author
Biang Lim has inspired, motivated, and brought success to the lives of the people he’s touched. A lifetime self-improvement enthusiast, and author of "Success Motivation Training Manual" that reveals powerful secrets on how to motivate yourself and get anything you want, including how to tap your inner power for success with proven strategies and practical techniques at his site : http://bianglim.wordpress.com.