Thursday, May 1, 2008

Important Life Lessons

One important discovery I made some years back, is that life is a school where we need to learn so many lessons. All our daily happenings are full of lessons that we need to imbibe. I realized that there are so many important lessons to learn from life but unfortunately, there are few people willing to learn these lessons.

Thos who learnt these important lessons are those finding it easy in their daily living. They have passed through so many experiences and have learnt a lot. The majorities that are unwilling to learn these lessons are those who are struggling in every facet of their lives and seem to see life as being unfair to them.

In my own life, there was a point at which things were not that easy at all. I was going through so many harrowing experiences, but it was a thing of joy to me because I know there are lessons to be learnt from those experiences. After passing through these experiences, I discovered so many important life lessons and I have been sharing them every where i go to.

If there is one lessons I want you to have close to your heart, every day of your life, it is IT PAYS TO HAVE A DREAM! Life is not worth living without a dream. With a dream, there is no limit to where you can get to or what you can achieve in life.

it is so unfortunate that so many people live their lives without a dreams. These people do not even realize they are short-changing themselves by not having something to live for. A life without a dream is a meaningless one nobody should live.

When I discovered this wonderful lesson, my life experienced a drastic change. May be I need to tell you this, before I became a dreamer, I used to be a despondent person. The person I was then, wan an uninteresting person, I wasn't even sure what the future holds for me. When I became a creative dreamer, I became a new person.

I had dreams on several areas of my life and I couldn't just believe how things are just happening in my life up till this moment. I had numerous dream books then and I stumbled on one just yesterday. While going through it, I was just beaming with smiles because most of all the dreams have come to pass.

This world is replete with dreamers and they are the people making so much impact in our world today. In every field of human endeavor, there are so many people that started with nothing but a dream. Their dreams took them to where they couldn't have ever imagined.

Dear reader, I want to let you know that your life is not complete without a dream. Waking up and doing the same routine over and over again for your entire life is not something you should experience. A dream you conceive today can take you to places you can't even envisage today.

The greatest favour you can do yourself is to live for a dream and a big one for that matter. I have learnt that it is always good to dream BIG because there is actually no excitement in small dreams. Others may live their lives without a dream, but that should not be your case.

Let me round up by telling you this; if you are ever going to dream, make sure it is REALLY, REALLY BIG!

You can visit my website, www.the-lessons-of-life.com, for other important life lessons.

You will succeed.

Adebola Oni is the Author of "The Lessons Of Life". So many lives have been touched by his newsletter, Life Lessons Digest. You can have a copy delivered to you every week by visiting his website: The Lessons Of Life He has just finished work on a brand new Ecourse, Having A Successful Year. You can subscribe by sending a blank email to: law of successfulyear@getresponse.com">law of successfulyear@getresponse.com

Patio Pavers

No comments: