Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Career Coaching - Making Career Decisions

The perfect age group to discuss career coaching with is high-schoolers heading for college or into the work force. For me this is my most passionate audience.

One "road not taken" in my own life pertained to me often wanting to join the military, as my grandfather who raised me was a retired Army Lt. Colonel and my cousin an Army Ranger & Marine. Yet I felt for some strange reason to be in the "army of God"... in other words be a minister and fight for the good of all humanity.

That being said I traveled to over 50 countries and 6 continents worldwide learning the ins and outs of other cultures, religions, and peoples while visiting many war-torn regions. Today having come full circle after experiencing an attack on our country, working at Ground Zero the fist week of 9/11, and writing a book God vs. Religion, I have just been hired by Homeland Security to begin this month.

The meaning behind he message is when you let go of what you require and follow after what you passionately desire, somehow serendipity has a way of bringing you full circle and connecting all the dots and realigning you fully with all the fragmented pieces to make a beautiful portrait of your life.

Had I succumbed to parental pressure to being a mere money man, I would not be the man that I am. Neither would I have the wealth of wisdom and unprecedented worldly experience positioning me for my present. Having sown in years past in tears, living by faith without a tremendous flow of finances working in impoverished and war-torn lands, there was much pressure to quit and sell my soul for dollars to survive. Yet somehow I miraculously thrived.

Conversely my step-mother yielded to her father's pressure to conform and be a school teacher, a job she did for 30 years and hated.

Nevertheless all things work together for your good if you are a visionary and know how to turn the mess into a message and leverage your life as you enter your next season. Never bury your dreams beneath your disappointments.

Transcend every limitation and let your unique difference delightfully distinguish, differentiate, and propel you forward into your desirable future.

As the author of Breakthrough for a Broken Heart, I always encourage people to overcome their disappointments and blossom into their dreams!

Live fearlessly and unashamedly because the world needs you to become all you can be!

Paul Davis is a highly sought after professional speaker, life purpose coach, worldwide minister, and change master.

Paul is the author of several books including United States of Arrogance, Breakthrough for a Broken Heart; Adultery: 101 Reasons Not to Cheat; Are You Ready for True Love; Stop Lusting & Start Living; Waves of God; Supernatural Fire; Poems that Propel the Planet; and God vs. Religion.

Paul's compassion for people & passion to travel has taken him to over 50 countries of the world where he has had a tremendous impact. Paul's organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams, breaking limitations & reviving nations.

Paul inspires, revives, awakens, impregnates with purpose, imparts the fire of desire, catapults people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitates destiny discovery and dream fulfillment.

Contact Paul to minister, speak at your event or for life coaching:

RevivingNations@yahoo.com
407-284-1705

http://www.PaulFDavis.com
http://www.DreamMakerMinistries.com
http://www.CreativeCommunications.TV

John Ortberg

No comments: